FOURTH SUNDAY AFTER EASTER
LITURGY: Order of Matins (pg 32 in TLH)
SERMON: “The Good Shepherd and His Sheep” John 10:11, 18
- The Good Shepherd lay down and took up His life for the sheep.
- The sheep should follow the Good Shepherd’s goodness.
THIRD SUNDAY of EASTER
LITURGY: Divine Service IV – LSB
Service Bulletin not available
SERMON: “Confidence in the Real Jesus” Luke 24:38-43
- The risen Jesus in the real Jesus.
- His resurrection appearance gives us confidence for our everlasting future.
- This gives us confidence for bold witness.
SECOND SUNDAY OF EASTER
LITURGY: Order of Service without Holy Communion (Pg 5 TLH)
Sermon – “Peace to You” John 20:19-21
- Peace from Jesus’ presence.
- Peace from Jesus’ power.
- Peace from Jesus’ pardon.
THE RESURRECTION OF OUR LORD / EASTER FESTIVAL SERVICE OF READINGS AND HYMNS WITH HOLY COMMUNION
Sermon: “Believe What?” John 20:8-9
- Believe Jesus rose from the dead:
- A. because of John’s eyewitness testimony.
- B. because of the Old Testament Scriptures.
- Believe what Jesus’ resurrection meant for you.