THIRD SUNDAY after the EPIPHANY
LITURGY: Order of Matins (pg 32 in TLH)
Sermon: “God’s Blessing for Salvation among All Nations” Psalm 67:1-3
- God’s blessing in Christ’s earthly ministry.
- God’s ongoing blessing in His church.
SECOND SUNDAY after the EPIPHANY
LITURGY: Confessional Service with Holy Communion (pg46 TLH)
Sermon – “Greater Things than These” John 1:50-51
- Jesus’ miracles are great.
- He has shown us greater things than these: Jesus Himself as the House of God and Gate of Heaven.
THE BAPTISM of OUR LORD
LITURGY: Order of Service without Holy Communion (Pg 5 TLH)
SERMON: “Dead to Sin and Alive to God in Christ” Romans 6:8-11
- Baptism unites us to Christ’s death and resurrection.
- Since Christ died to sin once for all, we are dead to sin.
- Since Christ rose from the dead and lives to God, we are alive to God in Him.
SECOND SUNDAY after CHRISMAS
LITURGY: ORDER OF HOLY COMMUNION
SERMON: “The Boy Jesus, Our Example and Savior” Luke 2:51-52
- He was an example of submission and progression in wisdom and favor.
- In this He was already serving as our Savior.
The audio ends after communion due to technical difficulties.Read More