FIFTH SUNDAY after PENTECOST
LITURGY: Order of Matins (pg 32 in TLH)
Sermon: “The Last Laugh at Death” Mark 5:39-40a, 41-42
- People laughed at Jesus when He and Jairus’ daughter was sleeping.
- People still laugh at Jesus’ promise to raise the dead.
- Jesus’ believers have the last laugh when He raises the dead.
FOURTH SUNDAY after PENTECOST
LITURGY: Divine Service IV – LSB
SERMON: “Why Give?” Mark 12:41-44Read More
THIRD SUNDAY after PENTECOST
LITURGY: Order of Service without Holy Communion (Pg 5 TLH)
SERMON: “While We Are at Home in the Body…” 2 Corinthians 5:1-10
- We long to put on our heavenly dwelling.
- We are of good courage.
- We make it our aim to please the Lord.
SECOND SUNDAY AFTER PENTECOST
LITURGY: Order of Service with Holy Communion (Pg 15 TLH)
Sermon – “Jesus’ Family” Mark 3:31-35
- Jesus defines His family as those who do the will of God.
- What the reality of Jesus’ family means for us.